Lately, we’ve seen our kiteboarding friends and fashion friends posting on Facebook about their trips to Fiji and the small island of Tavarua in what is, technically, known as collection of islands in Melanesia that form the island nation of Fiji in the South Pacific Ocean. The photos we’ve seen look stunning, which is why, when we were sent information on a Valentine’s Day Package in Fiji – this time on the island of Savusavu – we wanted to let our readers know. So, for those looking for romantic, last minute Valentine’s Day vacations, check out this all inclusive heaven. I imagine this place would be amazing for destination weddings too.
This deal is for the Namale Resort & Spa, a luxury resort in Fiji on the island of Savusavu (FYI – the resort was also voted ‘The #1 Ultimate Honeymoon Suite’ in Modern Brides). Here’s how you get there: you take a direct flight to Fiji (available from Los Angeles, Honolulu, Seoul, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, Auckland, and Tokyo), and arrive at the Nadi International Airport. To reach Namale, you’ll take a short, 1 hour domestic flight to Savusavu, where you’ll be greeted by one of their friendly staff. For this particular deal, they’re offering guests the chance to stay 7 nights at the 5-star resort for the price of 5, but their website has a host of other options, particularly for those looking for the most romantic honeymoon location in the world.
Also voted the Best Hotel for Romance in the South Pacific by Trip Advisor® and One of the Top 50 Most Romantic Places on Earth by Luxury Magazine, the all-inclusive resort and spa provides the idyllic backdrop for romance, unparalleled luxury and, for baller’s and big time romancers like us, privacy.
Here’s the deal:
Namale’s Valentine’s Day special includes 2 free nights in any bure or villa, plus:
· All Meals – Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches, 5-course dinners, and snack in between each meal
· All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
· Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
· Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
· Daily laundry service
· Complimentary access to the Namale Fitness Centre, Kava Bowl (Indoor Entertainment Centre) & Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa & Sanctuary
· Complimentary activities include freshwater pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, volleyball, bowling, virtual golf, waterfall hikes, movie theatre and more.
At around $900/night for 2 adults, it’s more Bucket List than Bargain Bungalow, but remember… food and alcohol is included and you won’t regret it.
It ranks #1 on TripAdvisor so even the guests are glowing.