Located in the heart of Provence, just a 30-minute drive from Cannes, Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort, a five-star Provençal resort in the heart of the Côte d’Azur, was recently named France’s leading resort of 2013 at the “Oscars” of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. With 115 suites and villas that feature private terraces, better check this beauty out. Terre Blanche welcomes guests as if they were at home and boasts championship golf courses, a luxurious spa, first-class amenities and top-notch service, in a tranquil countryside oasis.
Viola… The Hotel de Paris St Tropez has just opened in the heart of Saint-Tropez. So, for those seeking a sexy jaunt to the South of France, you’ll get 52 rooms & 32 suites of awesome. Amenities include:
- “Suffren Café by Georges ”, a French brasserie orchestrated by the 3-star chef Georges Blanc
- Rooftop terrace with clear-bottom pool suspended 15 meters above the atrium
- Spa “My Blend by Clarins”
- “The Roof”, Lounge bar with caviar & Champagne
- Lobby Bar & landscaped patio
- Access by plane
- Nice International Airport (90 minutes)
- Hyères – Toulon Airport (60 minutes)
- La Môle – Saint-Tropez Airport (25 minutes)
And here’s a sweet secret Special Opening Rate…
Buffet Breakfast and Taxes are also included.
Valid from March 23rd to May 7th, 2013
You can say ‘Merci’ later.