Thanks to friends in the beauty business, I’m grateful that I often hear the freshest skinny on the latest and greatest beauty finds, particularly when it comes to what they know I need. Small, high-quality, unique, multi-purpose products that are useful for a long or short trip around the world. I need products that won’t clog my pores and won’t leave me begging for a facial upon arrival.
The latest find is skyn ICELAND Solutions for Stressed Skin. With skin savers compact enough to throw into any carry-on bag, packing is worry-free, and skin stays rejuvenated upon arrival. Born from a life-changing mission to treat and alleviate the effects of stress on skin while promoting a full of balance, Skyn products are free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, and sulfates. They don’t test on animals and they’re 100% vegan.
- Glacial Cleansing Cloths ($15)
- With no water needed, these cleansing cloths are ideal for those on-the-go moments when you need to wash away any unwanted makeup, sweat, dirt and other impurities your skin accumulates when traveling while simultaneously refreshing skin. Perfect for the flight.
- Arctic Face Oil ($35)
- Arctic Face Oil is your winter solution. Delivering powerful hydration, it helps repair and balance the skin’s lipid barrier while locking in moisture. Over time, it also smoothes fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a softer, more youthful complexion.
- Hydro Cooling Firming Eye Gels ($30)
- In just ten minutes, this cooling transdermal gel patch infuses the eye area with highly potent actives and Icelandic glacial water to firm, tone, brighten and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. These are especially great during long flights when your skin can get stressed and tired.
- Arctic Face Mist ($29)
- This soothing mist instantly helps calm and stabilize irritable skin with a cooling burst of natural Icelandic mineral water. An excellent pick-me-up after a long day of traveling.